Yes, but only if you meet the eligibility requirements for each program. The website shows potential eligibility based on income and/or a medical condition. Your application for each program is evaluated separately to confirm whether you are eligible for that particular program.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the list of generators compatible with the backup power transfer meter (BPTM)?
- Does PG&E offer a senior discount?
- Where can I see what discounts programs I am enrolled in?
- What is the status of my Backup Power Transfer Meter application?
- I heard PG&E is giving away free trees. How do I get one?
- What Is CAPP Funding?
- Does PG&E donate to local group charities?
- I am part of the Vulnerable Customer Program. When will someone notify me if I am at risk of being shut off?
- How long can I stay in the Vulnerable Customer Program?
- What is the PG&E Vulnerable Customer Program?