There are several reasons why you may not be able to recertify online, but the most common reason is that you are attempting to recertify too early (more than 60 days before your CARE or FERA enrollment expires) or too late (after your enrollment expiration date). If you are within 60 days of your enrollment expiration, and still cannot recertify online, call 1-800-743-5000 to resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the CARE/FERA application online?
- How much do I have to make to qualify for FERA?
- How much do I have to make to qualify for CARE?
- I am a sub-metered tenant; how do I know if my CARE discount has been applied to my bill?
- Will my CARE discount transfer to my new address?
- I want to enroll in the CARE Program. How do I apply?
- What is the difference between the CARE and Family Electric Rate Assistance (FERA) programs?
- Can I enroll in the CARE program if I am a tenant?
- I no longer need or qualify for the CARE/FERA discount. How do I cancel it?
- Does CARE have applications in languages other than English?