There are several reasons why you may not be able to recertify online, but the most common reason is that you are attempting to recertify too early (more than 60 days before your CARE or FERA enrollment expires) or too late (after your enrollment expiration date). If you are within 60 days of your enrollment expiration, and still cannot recertify online, call 1-800-743-5000 to resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I am eligible to receive financial assistance?
- Why was I dropped from CARE?
- Are there any programs available for low-income households that help reduce energy costs?
- I'm experiencing a financial hardship. Are there any programs that can help me with my energy bill until I am financially stable?
- How do I sign up for Budget Billing?
- Is there a fee to enroll in Budget Billing?
- I just enrolled in Budget Billing. When will it take effect?
- How do you determine what my monthly bill will be on Budget Billing?
- I need help budgeting my energy costs. How can I keep my bill consist from month to month?
- I need to recertify my CARE or FERA enrollment, but your website won’t let me. Why?