No, there isn't a fee to enroll in Budget Billing. The program is optional, and you can request to begin or end participation at any time. To qualify for Budget Billing, you may not have any past due balance or payment arrangements. You can sign up by visiting us online and signing into Your Account.
Articles in this section
- My bill seems high. How can I control my energy costs?
- What is Budget Billing?
- How do I sign up for Budget Billing?
- Is there a fee to enroll in Budget Billing?
- I just enrolled in Budget Billing. When will it take effect?
- How do you determine what my monthly bill will be on Budget Billing?
- How can I anticipate and budget my bill amount? (keeping it consistent from month to month)
- What are the benefits of paperless billing?
- How do I sign up for paperless billing through my bank or credit union?
- How do I enroll and/or cancel enrollment in Paperless Billing?