No, there isn't a fee to enroll in Budget Billing. The program is optional, and you can request to begin or end participation at any time.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I am eligible to receive financial assistance?
- Why was I dropped from CARE?
- Are there any programs available for low-income households that help reduce energy costs?
- I'm experiencing a financial hardship. Are there any programs that can help me with my energy bill until I am financially stable?
- How do I sign up for Budget Billing?
- Is there a fee to enroll in Budget Billing?
- I just enrolled in Budget Billing. When will it take effect?
- How do you determine what my monthly bill will be on Budget Billing?
- I need help budgeting my energy costs. How can I keep my bill consist from month to month?
- I need to recertify my CARE or FERA enrollment, but your website won’t let me. Why?