To compare different rate plans and discover which option is best for you, sign in to Your Account. Under My Rate Plan, select the Rate Comparison Tool. On the Rates page, we've estimated your energy costs for each option based on your interval data from the last 13 months.
Articles in this section
- How do I decline the TOU rate transition?
- Can I keep my current rate plan?
- What rate do most customers select?
- Are Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) companies cheaper than PG&E?
- Why is there a High Usage Surcharge on my bill?
- Where can I see the Tariffs?
- How does PG&E notify me of a rate increase?
- What is a bundled rate?
- Why can’t I have a flat monthly rate?
- How is the baseline allotment determined?