The Rate Comparison Tool requires at least nine months of interval data, so if you are new to your location then we are still collecting data from you.
Articles in this section
- How do I decline the TOU rate transition?
- Can I keep my current rate plan?
- What rate do most customers select?
- Are Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) companies cheaper than PG&E?
- Why is there a High Usage Surcharge on my bill?
- Where can I see the Tariffs?
- How does PG&E notify me of a rate increase?
- What is a bundled rate?
- Why can’t I have a flat monthly rate?
- How is the baseline allotment determined?