The process for changing to a solar rate requires numerous steps and cannot be done online. For more information, visit Customer interconnection essentials. If you would like to change your solar rate schedule, contact our Solar Customer Service Center at 1-877-743-4112, Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find information about the NEM2 sunset?
- Can new construction projects that have applied for service but are unable to submit a generation application before the NEM2 sunset date still qualify for NEM2?
- I am planning on buying a home with solar already installed, what NEM program will I have?
- What do I need to do to qualify for NEM 2.0?
- I have all of my paperwork in and have an approved application but PG&E has not completed my interconnection. If PG&E doesn't complete their part by April 14, will I have to start on Net Billing Tariff (NEM 3)?
- As an existing customer, how will the new Net Billing Tariff (NEM 3) change my billing?
- I can’t start my new Electric Vehicle rate online, what do I do?
- What happens if I opt-out of a CCA while on NEM billing?
- How can I pay my True-Up Bill in advance?
- Why do solar customers get a monthly charge from PG&E for electricity as well as a True Up?