The Electric Vehicle (EV) rate schedule provides significant discounts from standard PG&E rates (including SmartRate) to encourage usage outside of peak periods. These discounts were calculated based on SmartRate not being available to EV rate customers.
Articles in this section
- I’m currently on a solar rate. If I change my rate schedule, will I still be on a solar rate?
- I’m enrolled in SmartRate™, and want to change to the Electric Vehicle rate schedule. Why won’t it let me keep my SmartRate enrollment?
- I’ve installed solar on my house. How do I change to the solar rate schedule?
- Where can I learn more about the rate choices that I am being offered?
- I want to change my rate, but I am not seeing where to do that in Your Account.
- I’m enrolled in CARE, FERA or Medical Baseline. Why don’t I see my enrollment under Rate Plans and Options?
- I want to enroll in CARE, FERA or Medical Baseline. Why can’t I see the programs under Rate Plans and Options?
- Why can't I sign up for a rate that I see on the rate comparison page?
- Is the rate comparison based on my usage?
- Why can't I see my rate comparison?