The Electric Vehicle (EV) rate schedule provides significant discounts from standard PG&E rates (including SmartRate) to encourage usage outside of peak periods. These discounts were calculated based on SmartRate not being available to EV rate customers.
Articles in this section
- How can I see all of my rate plan comparisons at the same time (Non Residential)?
- What are my options for rates?
- Am I on the best rate?
- Why do I have a High Usage Surcharge on my bill?
- Why am I getting high surcharge alerts?
- I’m enrolled in SmartRate™, and want to change to the Electric Vehicle rate schedule. Why won’t it let me keep my SmartRate enrollment?
- Where can I learn more about the rate choices that I am being offered?
- I want to change my rate, but I am not seeing where to do that in Your Account.
- Why can't I sign up for a rate that I see on the rate comparison page?
- Is the rate comparison based on my usage?