The Electric Vehicle (EV) rate schedule provides significant discounts from standard PG&E rates (including SmartRate) to encourage usage outside of peak periods. These discounts were calculated based on SmartRate not being available to EV rate customers.
Articles in this section
- How do I decline the TOU rate transition?
- Can I keep my current rate plan?
- What rate do most customers select?
- Are Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) companies cheaper than PG&E?
- Why is there a High Usage Surcharge on my bill?
- Where can I see the Tariffs?
- How does PG&E notify me of a rate increase?
- What is a bundled rate?
- Why can’t I have a flat monthly rate?
- How is the baseline allotment determined?