To search for an outage, visit Report & View Electric Outages. Here, you can type in a specific address, view outages by city using the drop-down menu or select the magnifying glass icon on the interactive map.
Articles in this section
- How can I see what the cause was for an outage if it’s already been restored?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- Why is PG&E installing Surge Arrester's?
- What's the process for restoring power following a rotating outage?
- Can you target cooler areas to shed load for a rotating outage, to not impact people in extreme heat areas?
- How does PG&E determine which customers lose power in the event of a CAISO Stage 3 emergency?
- If rotating outages are called, how will I know if/when it’s my turn? How long do they last?
- What is a Stage 3 Emergency and why does it result in customers losing power?
- I am experiencing an outage, but no one else in my mobile home park is. What should I do?