To search for an outage, visit Report & View Electric Outages. Here, you can type in a specific address, view outages by city using the drop-down menu or select the magnifying glass icon on the interactive map.
Articles in this section
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- What can I do to prepare for a storm?
- Why is PG&E installing Surge Arresters?
- What is a surge arrester?
- Why does the Enhanced Power Line Safety Setting cause the outage to last longer?
- Are Enhanced Power Line Safety Settings only located in High Fire Threat areas?
- What does PG&E use when an outage requires patrolling?
- Why did PG&E add the Enhanced Power Line Safety Setting?
- What are the cons of the Enhanced Power Line Safety Setting?
- What are the benefits of the Enhanced Power Line Safety Settings?