Yes, you are able to search for any address using our interactive online outage map. If you do not know the specific address of a location, you can zoom in on the map to locate the city, town, or street of your location.
Articles in this section
- My address does not come up on the outage map, what do I do?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- I just reported an outage. Why don’t I see it on the map?
- Can I search for outages within a city?
- Can I search for outages that aren’t mine?
- I input my address into the search bar and nothing happens. Why?
- What do the different color of the pins mean?
- Do I need to click on the magnifying glass icon to search for an address?
- How do I search for an outage?