The outage webpage is updated automatically every 15 minutes. If you called in an outage but it is not yet showing on the outage map online, rest assured that we have it reported in our system and we will investigate the cause to get you restored. If you call 1-800-743-5002 after approximately 15 minutes, your outage information and any updates surrounding restoral will be available through the automated system.
Articles in this section
- My address does not come up on the outage map, what do I do?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- I just reported an outage. Why don’t I see it on the map?
- Can I search for outages within a city?
- Can I search for outages that aren’t mine?
- I input my address into the search bar and nothing happens. Why?
- What do the different color of the pins mean?
- Do I need to click on the magnifying glass icon to search for an address?
- How do I search for an outage?