No, you cannot. While not as serious as an actual gas leak, you still need to report a gas outage to PG&E as soon as possible at 1-800-743-5000.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to prepare for a storm?
- What do I do if my lights are flickering?
- Am I being charged for usage while my power is out?
- What does PG&E use when an outage requires patrolling?
- My power is out but no one else is out; what can I do?
- What do I do if there is no gas?
- I am experiencing an outage, but no one else in my mobile home park is. What should I do?
- How is it possible for customer's usage to cause a power outage?
- Will I be fined if I cause a power outage?
- Did I cause a power outage in my area?