Shapes (polygons) denote an area while pins delineate a single address. The color will tell you the range of customers affected and the size is the approximate area that the outage covers.
Articles in this section
- How can I see what the cause was for an outage if it’s already been restored?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- If power is shut off due to wildfire danger, is there a special plan for Medical Baseline customers?
- My power was shut off due to wildfire conditions. When will it be restored?
- I don’t live in a high fire-threat area. Why was my power shut off?
- How will I be notified if a Public Safety Power Shutoff becomes necessary?
- When I sign up for an outage update, will I get them in the middle of the night?
- I can’t find my address. How do I report an outage?
- How do I sign up for outage alerts?