The outage map has a legend at the top of the page to indicate how many customers are affected by the outage. Green equals 1–49, Yellow, 50–499, Orange 500–4,999 and Red 5,000. Oftentimes, a larger outage is made up of many small outages, hence the green pins representing 1–49 customers.
Articles in this section
- How can I see what the cause was for an outage if it’s already been restored?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- What if there is no estimated time of when my power will be turned on?
- I got a letter about a planned outage. What do I do now?
- How can I tell if my power is out due to a fuse or breaker?
- How do I reset my circuit breaker?
- How do I replace a fuse?
- Will I still have power during an outage if I have solar?
- How do you decide who is affected by rolling blackouts?