Sign in to Your Account. If you do not have an online account, click the ONE TIME ACCESS tab from Your Account. You will need to enter either your PG&E account number, your meter number, and the last four digits of your Social Security number OR your last name, residence zip code, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your meter number.
After you are signed in, follow these steps:
- Scroll down to Service Requests and select Pilot Light Appointments.
- Next, use the Service Description pull-down menu to choose your service, which will cause the Appointment Date field to appear
- Select the Appointment Date field, and then select your appointment date from the calendar. Available appointment timeslots will appear for that date.
- Select an appointment time, or if none of the timeslots work for you, pick an alternate date.
- Check the box to confirm that someone 18 or over will be present for a pilot light appointment. If there are any challenges that our Service Representative may encounter when accessing the gas appliance, such as a locked gate or a dog, please check that box as well, and provide details. We will also need a contact phone number in case our Service Representative needs to speak with someone.
- Select Next, review the appointment details for accuracy, and if correct, select Submit. If any information needs to be updated, click the Back link at the lower left-hand side of the page.