To change your password, go to pge.com and sign in to Your Account using your current username and password. Select EDIT PROFILE & ALERTS (yellow button at the top of the page). This will bring you to the PG&E Preference Center. From there, scroll down to Profile and select Change Email, Password. Scroll down to Change Password. Input your current password, your new password, and then confirm your new password. Select SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my phone number?
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I add a new phone number?
- How do I update my mailing address?
- Can I use a P.O. box as a mailing address?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my security question?
- Can I sign up for other people’s alerts?
- Why can’t I turn off my Payment Arrangement Reminders?