To change your password, go to pge.com and sign in to Your Account using your current username and password. Select EDIT PROFILE & ALERTS (yellow button at the top of the page). This will bring you to the PG&E Preference Center. From there, scroll down to Profile and select Change Email, Password. Scroll down to Change Password. Input your current password, your new password, and then confirm your new password. Select SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How can I tell if PG&E serves my address?
- What is Visitor Access?
- Do you have any campgrounds?
- How do I remove a deceased spouse from my account?
- How do I speak to a representative?
- Will my credit be affected if my PG&E service is shut off?
- Will my credit be affected by a late payment?
- How do I get a letter of credit?