To add a new phone number, simply sign in to Your Account and select EDIT PROFILE & ALERTS (yellow button at the top of the page). This will bring you to the PG&E Preference Center. From there, scroll down to Contact Information and select Email, Phone & Language. Scroll down to Phone Numbers and select Add Phone Number. Enter your new phone number, and use the pull-down menu to select type. Select SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my phone number?
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I add a new phone number?
- How do I update my mailing address?
- Can I use a P.O. box as a mailing address?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my security question?
- Can I sign up for other people’s alerts?
- Why can’t I turn off my Payment Arrangement Reminders?