To add a new phone number, simply sign in to Your Account and select EDIT PROFILE & ALERTS (yellow button at the top of the page). This will bring you to the PG&E Preference Center. From there, scroll down to Contact Information and select Email, Phone & Language. Scroll down to Phone Numbers and select Add Phone Number. Enter your new phone number, and use the pull-down menu to select type. Select SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a P.O. box as a mailing address?
- How do I change my security question?
- How do I link another account to my profile?
- Can I sign up for other people’s alerts?
- Why can’t I turn off my Payment Arrangement Reminders?
- How do I sign up for outage notifications for an outage that is not at my house?
- How many notifications can I get for each alert?
- Do you charge for alerts?
- How do I turn on an alert?
- I selected Spanish as my language, but my alerts are still in English. Why?