No, they are two separate areas on the site. Your Profile contains the information we use for your online account. Your Contact Information is the information we use for your alerts and notifications. If you want your email address updated in both, you must also enter it in the Contact Information section. In addition, you’ll need to visit Alert Settings to update your email address or phone number for individual alerts you receive.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a P.O. box as a mailing address?
- How do I change my security question?
- Can I sign up for other people’s alerts?
- Why can’t I turn off my Payment Arrangement Reminders?
- How do I sign up for outage notifications for an outage that is not at my house?
- How many notifications can I get for each alert?
- Do you charge for alerts?
- How do I turn on an alert?
- I selected Spanish as my language, but my alerts are still in English. Why?
- I want to delete a phone number from the account, but the delete button is greyed out. What do I do?