No, they are two separate areas on the site. Your Profile contains the information we use for your online account. Your Contact Information is the information we use for your alerts and notifications. If you want your email address updated in both, you must also enter it in the Contact Information section. In addition, you’ll need to visit Alert Settings to update your email address or phone number for individual alerts you receive.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my phone number?
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I add a new phone number?
- How do I update my mailing address?
- Can I use a P.O. box as a mailing address?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my security question?
- Can I sign up for other people’s alerts?
- Why can’t I turn off my Payment Arrangement Reminders?