No, we do not charge for this service. However, the rates of your wireless carrier and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for the terms of your plan.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my phone number?
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I add a new phone number?
- How do I update my mailing address?
- Can I use a P.O. box as a mailing address?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my security question?
- Can I sign up for other people’s alerts?
- Why can’t I turn off my Payment Arrangement Reminders?