Receiving notifications for outages in outlying areas allows you to monitor the safety and well being of those who do not live in close proximity to your home, such as an elderly relative. To monitor outages, go to View & Report an Electric Outage. Use the interactive map to select the outage. Select GET UPDATES to receive notifications for that specific outage.
Articles in this section
- How can I stop receiving phone calls from PG&E?
- How do I stop email alerts?
- How does PG&E use my email address?
- How do I stop text alerts?
- Does PG&E verify my phone number to ensure that I can receive text messages?
- Does PG&E charge for text alerts?
- How do I unsubscribe from your emails?
- My parent is getting forgetful. Can I get payment notifications for them?
- How do I turn off "accept cookies" pop-up?
- How do I sign up for text message billing notifications?