Receiving notifications for outages in outlying areas allows you to monitor the safety and well being of those who do not live in close proximity to your home, such as an elderly relative. To monitor outages, go to View & Report an Electric Outage. Use the interactive map to select the outage. Select GET UPDATES to receive notifications for that specific outage.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for wildfire alerts?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my phone number?
- How do I add a new email address?
- How do I add a new phone number?
- How do I update my mailing address?
- Can I use a P.O. box as a mailing address?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my security question?
- Can I sign up for other people’s alerts?