Receiving notifications for outages in outlying areas allows you to monitor the safety and well being of those who do not live in close proximity to your home, such as an elderly relative. To monitor outages, go to View & Report an Electric Outage. Use the interactive map to select the outage. Select GET UPDATES to receive notifications for that specific outage.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a P.O. box as a mailing address?
- How do I change my security question?
- How do I link another account to my profile?
- Can I sign up for other people’s alerts?
- Why can’t I turn off my Payment Arrangement Reminders?
- How do I sign up for outage notifications for an outage that is not at my house?
- How many notifications can I get for each alert?
- Do you charge for alerts?
- How do I turn on an alert?
- I selected Spanish as my language, but my alerts are still in English. Why?