If you would like to add, revise or delete your bank account information, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Your Account.
- Scroll to Payment Options.
- Select Manage Payment Accounts.
Select from the following:
- Add Payment Account
- Select Checking or Savings Account button.
- Enter a Nickname for the account (this can be any name you choose).
- Enter the Bank Routing Number.
- Enter the Account Number.
- Enter the Name on Account.
- Select Add.
- Select Confirm
- Delete Payment Account
- Go to Existing Payment Accounts.
- Select the account from the Nickname dropdown menu.
- Select Delete Account. Note: Deleting a payment account will cancel any associated scheduled or recurring payments.
- Revise Existing Bank
- You are not able to revise your existing bank account. You will need to delete your current bank account, and then add a new bank account following the steps above.