Budget Billing averages your monthly energy costs across the last 12 months to help avoid big spikes on your energy statements. The plan helps your monthly payment amount remain more consistent, even if your energy use changes significantly from season to season. For more information, visit Budget Billing FAQs.
Articles in this section
- Why are my winter bills higher than previous months?
- Can I waive my deposit?
- How do I make changes to my bank payment account?
- Where can I find and/or download a copy of my old bills?
- Recurring Payments did not take out the full amount due. Why?
- How do I make changes to an existing payment arrangement?
- When will my deposit be refunded?
- How do I request a refund?
- What are Recurring Payments? How do I enroll?
- Why did my last payment get rejected?