Budget Billing averages your monthly energy costs across the last 12 months to help avoid big spikes on your energy statements. The plan helps your monthly payment amount remain more consistent, even if your energy use changes significantly from season to season. For more information, visit Budget Billing FAQs.
Articles in this section
- My bill seems high. How can I control my energy costs?
- What is Budget Billing?
- How do I sign up for Budget Billing?
- Is there a fee to enroll in Budget Billing?
- I just enrolled in Budget Billing. When will it take effect?
- How do you determine what my monthly bill will be on Budget Billing?
- How can I anticipate and budget my bill amount? (keeping it consistent from month to month)