Budget Billing averages your monthly energy costs across the last 12 months to help avoid big spikes on your energy statements. The plan helps your monthly payment amount remain more consistent, even if your energy use changes significantly from season to season. For more information, visit Budget Billing FAQs.
Articles in this section
- What is the "CA Climate Credit" line item on my energy statement?
- Bill Pay App & Kiosks Unavailable
- Why are my winter bills higher than previous months?
- Can I waive my deposit?
- How do I make changes to my bank or credit or debit payment account?
- Where can I find and/or download a copy of my old bills?
- Why didn't my solar system cover my entire bill or energy needs?
- How do I understand my solar bill?
- How does PG&E bill solar customers who are enrolled in Community Choice Aggregation (CCA)?
- Why did I receive an early true-up statement?