No, only the main customer of record is allowed to register their account online. You must have authorization from the main customer of record to access their account. For more information, visit www.pge.com/thirdpartyoptions
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How do I create my PG&E Account online?
- Can I view my account online?
- What is a master meter system?
- Where can I find my account number?
- I don’t want to register my account online. Can I still get alerts and reminders?
- I forgot my answer to my security question. What do I do now?
- When creating or changing a password for my account, are there any requirements?
- I got an “Account Temporarily Unavailable” error message. Why?