No, only the main customer of record is allowed to register their account online. You must have authorization from the main customer of record to access their account. For more information, visit www.pge.com/thirdpartyoptions
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How can I tell if PG&E serves my address?
- What is Visitor Access?
- Do you have any campgrounds?
- How do I remove a deceased spouse from my account?
- How do I speak to a representative?
- Will my credit be affected if my PG&E service is shut off?
- Will my credit be affected by a late payment?
- How do I get a letter of credit?