No, only the main customer of record is allowed to register their account online. You must have authorization from the main customer of record to access their account. For more information, visit www.pge.com/thirdpartyoptions
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- Can I add another person to my account online?
- How do I log out of My Account?
- How do I register for an online account?
- How do I create my PG&E Account online?
- Can I view my account online?
- What is a master meter system?
- Where can I find my account number?
- I don’t want to register my account online. Can I still get alerts and reminders?