The main customer of record is the customer who initially signed up for service with PG&E. Only the main customer of record is allowed to register their account online. You must have authorization from the main customer of record to access their account. For more information, visit www.pge.com/thirdpartyoptions.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Business Customer
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Residential Customer
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I update the name on my account?
- How do I add someone to my account?
- How do I update the email address I use to receive alerts and notifications?
- I changed my email address online, but my bills are still going to my old email address. Why?
- How do I change my username?