Your online account username could be a user ID (such as "johnsmith") or an email address (such as "firstname.lastname@example.org"). Check your registration confirmation email to verify your username. If that email isn't available, we can send your username to you. Go to pge.com, select the link Forgot Username, and enter your email address you signed up with. Your username will be sent to the email address you signed up with.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Business Customer
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Residential Customer
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I update the name on my account?
- How do I add someone to my account?
- How do I update the email address I use to receive alerts and notifications?
- I changed my email address online, but my bills are still going to my old email address. Why?
- How do I change my username?