If you sign in with the wrong password five times, you will be locked out of your account. Wait 15 minutes and try entering your information again. If you still cannot access your account, select the Forgot Password link to reset your password.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How do I register more than one account?
- What browsers and operating systems are supported on pge.com?
- I signed in, but I’m being asked to “Register for My Energy.” Why?
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Business Customer
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Residential Customer
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I update the name on my account?
- How do I add someone to my account?