To unlink account(s), sign in to Your Account and select EDIT PROFILE & ALERTS (yellow button at the top of the page). This will bring you to the PG&E Preference Center. From there, scroll down to Account Services. Under Accounts Linked to My Profile, select the Unlink icon next to the account you wish to unlink.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- Where can I find PG&E’s natural gas pipeline map?
- How do I register more than one account?
- What browsers and operating systems are supported on pge.com?
- I signed in, but I’m being asked to “Register for My Energy.” Why?
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Business Customer
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Residential Customer
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I update the name on my account?