Yes, starting your PG&E service online is quick and easy. To start service, you'll need to do the following:
- Go to START OR STOP SERVICE and select New to PG&E.
- Provide your name and a form of identification. You can use your Social Security or Tax ID number, or an alternate form of identification such as a driver's license or passport number.
- Enter the address where you'd like to start service.
- Choose a start date (any day within the next 60 days)
- Select your electric rate plan (if applicable). To learn more about your rate options, go to Electricity Rates: Choose the plan that works best for you.
- Create a username and password.
- Confirm and submit.
Please note: You may be required to pay a deposit to establish service.