You should start your service as a new customer. If your identifying information is still in our system, we will retrieve your information and transfer you directly to the process for existing customers. Learn more about starting new service.
Articles in this section
- My house or business needs to be fumigated. What does PG&E need to do?
- I want to start service online for my additional business location. How should I do that?
- How do I start service as a business customer?
- Can I set up a new residence in advance?
- How do I get my gas service turned back on after fumigation is complete?
- Does my electric service need to be turned off for fumigation?
- How do I start multiple services, such as cable and Internet, at my new address?
- How do I start service as a residential customer?
- I’m an agricultural customer. Why can’t I start or stop my service online?
- I’m starting service at a new location. How can I get a new PG&E account number online?