You should start your service as a new customer. If your identifying information is still in our system, we will retrieve your information and transfer you directly to the process for existing customers. Learn more about starting new service.
Articles in this section
- How do I start service as a residential customer?
- How do I stop service if I am moving out a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- How do I start service if I am moving into a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- Can I add another address to my account without stopping service at my current location?
- Do I have to end my service before my tenant can start service?
- Does my landlord have to stop service before I can start service?
- Can there be a gap between stopping service and starting new service?
- Can my service dates overlap when I move?
- When will the power be turned off after I stop service?
- Do I need to be home to transfer my service?