PG&E’s solar rates are basically our regular rates with Net Energy Metering (NEM) on top. NEM means we subtract the solar power you generate from your total electricity usage for a given period, then charge or credit you based on the difference between the two. The rates used to charge or credit you are the regular rates you select when starting service online.
Articles in this section
- My house or business needs to be fumigated. What does PG&E need to do?
- I want to start service online for my additional business location. How should I do that?
- How do I start service as a business customer?
- Can I set up a new residence in advance?
- How do I get my gas service turned back on after fumigation is complete?
- Does my electric service need to be turned off for fumigation?
- How do I start multiple services, such as cable and Internet, at my new address?
- How do I start service as a residential customer?
- I’m an agricultural customer. Why can’t I start or stop my service online?
- I’m starting service at a new location. How can I get a new PG&E account number online?