If your service has been shut off by PG&E for non-payment, you cannot restart your service online. Contact us at 1-877-743-5950 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
Articles in this section
- How do I start multiple services, such as cable and Internet, at my new address?
- How do I start service?
- I’m an agricultural customer. Why can’t I start or stop my service online?
- I’m starting service at a new location. How can I get a new PG&E account number online?
- Can I start or stop service online for a multifamily location?
- My service has been shut off. How do I get it restarted online?
- I needed to start or stop my service before today, but it won’t let me enter a prior date online.
- Can I stop my PG&E service online?
- Can the start date at my new location be different from the stop date at my current location?
- I’m a PG&E customer who is moving to another location that has PG&E service. Can I do that online?