Yes, you can schedule payments up to 60 days in advance.
Articles in this section
- What is the "CA Climate Credit" line item on my energy statement?
- Bill Pay App & Kiosks Unavailable
- Why are my winter bills higher than previous months?
- Can I waive my deposit?
- How do I make changes to my bank payment account?
- Where can I find and/or download a copy of my old bills?
- Can I pay my bill in person?
- Can I pay my bill by phone?
- Why is my online account showing an amount due if my bill is on auto-pay?
- How do I make changes to an existing payment arrangement?