There are a few reasons why this could happen. We may have any old phone number on record, or we may not have your social security number on file. You may be entering your 11-digit account number incorrectly. PG&E account numbers must include the dash and a number at the end: 1234567890-1.
Articles in this section
- Can I call PG&E on behalf of a family member?
- Can I add another person to my account online?
- How do I log out of My Account?
- How do I register for an online account?
- How do I create my PG&E Account online?
- Can I view my account online?
- What is a master meter system?
- Where can I find my account number?
- I don’t want to register my account online. Can I still get alerts and reminders?
- I forgot my answer to my security question. What do I do now?