There are a few reasons why this could happen. We may have any old phone number on record, or we may not have your social security number on file. You may be entering your 11-digit account number incorrectly. PG&E account numbers must include the dash and a number at the end: 1234567890-1.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How do I register more than one account?
- What browsers and operating systems are supported on pge.com?
- I signed in, but I’m being asked to “Register for My Energy.” Why?
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Business Customer
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Residential Customer
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I update the name on my account?
- How do I add someone to my account?