Make sure that the information you are entering is that of the main customer of record. If using your last name, residence zip code and the last four digits of your Social Security number, make sure the zip code you input is for the address where service is being supplied, not your mailing address. Also, your Social Security number may not be in our system. Contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-743-5000 to have your information updated.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- Where can I find PG&E’s natural gas pipeline map?
- How do I register more than one account?
- What browsers and operating systems are supported on pge.com?
- I signed in, but I’m being asked to link my account. Why?
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Business Customer
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Residential Customer
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I update the name on my account?