Make sure that the information you are entering is that of the main customer of record. If using your last name, residence zip code and the last four digits of your Social Security number, make sure the zip code you input is for the address where service is being supplied, not your mailing address. Also, your Social Security number may not be in our system. Contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-743-5000 to have your information updated.
Articles in this section
- Can I call PG&E on behalf of a family member?
- Can I add another person to my account online?
- How do I log out of My Account?
- How do I register for an online account?
- How do I create my PG&E Account online?
- Can I view my account online?
- What is a master meter system?
- Where can I find my account number?
- I don’t want to register my account online. Can I still get alerts and reminders?
- I forgot my answer to my security question. What do I do now?