Make sure that the information you are entering is that of the main customer of record. If using your last name, residence zip code and the last four digits of your Social Security number, make sure the zip code you input is for the address where service is being supplied, not your mailing address. Also, your Social Security number may not be in our system. Contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-743-5000 to have your information updated.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I update the name on my account?
- How do I add someone to my account?
- How do I update the email address I use to receive alerts and notifications?
- I changed my email address online, but my bills are still going to my old email address. Why?
- How do I change my username?
- How do I reset my password?
- I'm trying to link some accounts, but I can't select them. Why?