To link account(s) to your profile, sign in to Your Account and select EDIT PROFILE & ALERTS (yellow button at the top of the page). This will bring you to the PG&E Preference Center. From there, scroll down to Account Services. Under Accounts Linked to My Profile, select Link Accounts. You can link up to 200 accounts to your profile. Just enter the account number and phone number.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Business Customer
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Residential Customer
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I update the name on my account?
- How do I add someone to my account?
- How do I update the email address I use to receive alerts and notifications?
- I changed my email address online, but my bills are still going to my old email address. Why?
- How do I change my username?