You will not be able to link your residential account number to multiple online profiles. If you have residential accounts that are currently being managed by another online profile – represented by your username – you will not be able to select them (they will appear disabled). If you would like to move those account numbers to a different username, please unlink those account numbers from the other online profile, or contact us at 1-800-743-5000 for help.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How can I tell if PG&E serves my address?
- What is Visitor Access?
- Do you have any campgrounds?
- How do I remove a deceased spouse from my account?
- How do I speak to a representative?
- Will my credit be affected if my PG&E service is shut off?
- Will my credit be affected by a late payment?
- How do I get a letter of credit?