You will not be able to link your residential account number to multiple online profiles. If you have residential accounts that are currently being managed by another online profile – represented by your username – you will not be able to select them (they will appear disabled). If you would like to move those account numbers to a different username, please unlink those account numbers from the other online profile, or contact us at 1-800-743-5000 for help.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Business Customer
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Residential Customer
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I update the name on my account?
- How do I add someone to my account?
- How do I update the email address I use to receive alerts and notifications?
- I changed my email address online, but my bills are still going to my old email address. Why?
- How do I change my username?