You will not be able to link your residential account number to multiple online profiles. If you have residential accounts that are currently being managed by another online profile – represented by your username – you will not be able to select them (they will appear disabled). If you would like to move those account numbers to a different username, please unlink those account numbers from the other online profile, or contact us at 1-800-743-5000 for help.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- Where can I find PG&E’s natural gas pipeline map?
- How do I register more than one account?
- What browsers and operating systems are supported on pge.com?
- I signed in, but I’m being asked to link my account. Why?
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Business Customer
- How to File a Claim with PG&E - Residential Customer
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I update the name on my account?