Yes, the dates can be different when you are transferring service from one location to another. The dates can overlap or there can be a gap between the stop date and the start date. If there is a gap between service greater than 90 days and you were enrolled in Medical Baseline or CARE previously, you may need to submit a new application. Otherwise, please review your first bill to ensure your programs transferred to your new address.
Articles in this section
- How do I stop service?
- How do I stop service for a deceased customer?
- How do I stop service if I am moving out of a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- Do I have to end my service before my tenant can start service?
- Can there be a gap between stopping service and starting new service?
- Can my service dates overlap when I move?
- When will the power be turned off after I stop service?
- What fees are associated with stopping service?
- I moved out last week, can my stop date be back dated?
- I needed to start or stop my service before today, but it won’t let me enter a prior date online.