Generally, starting or stopping your service for a prior date is not allowed. If there are special circumstances that you believe justify an exception, call 1-800-743-5000 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
Articles in this section
- My house or business needs to be fumigated. What does PG&E need to do?
- Can I start service on one day, but end my current service on a different day?
- Will my credit be impacted by the credit check to start service?
- What is HomePerks?
- How do I discontinue service?
- Can I set up a new residence in advance?
- How do I get my gas service turned back on after fumigation is complete?
- Does my electric service need to be turned off for fumigation?
- How do I start multiple services, such as cable and Internet, at my new address?
- How do I start service as a residential customer?