Yes, you can start or stop service on a multifamily location by clicking on Start or Stop Service on pge.com. Additional information is available here.
Articles in this section
- How do I stop service?
- How do I stop service for a deceased customer?
- How do I stop service if I am moving out a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- Do I have to end my service before my tenant can start service?
- Can there be a gap between stopping service and starting new service?
- Can my service dates overlap when I move?
- When will the power be turned off after I stop service?
- What fees are associated with stopping service?
- I moved out last week, can my stop date be back dated?
- Can I start or stop service online for a multifamily location?