For your convenience, PG&E has a new program to make your move easier—SimpleConnections™, provided by Allconnect. By contacting an Allconnect representative, you can conveniently start multiple home services at your new address, such as television, phone and Internet, with just one phone call. The service is free and saves you valuable time.
Articles in this section
- My house or business needs to be fumigated. What does PG&E need to do?
- Can I set up a new residence in advance?
- How do I get my gas service turned back on after fumigation is complete?
- Does my electric service need to be turned off for fumigation?
- How do I start multiple services, such as cable and Internet, at my new address?
- How do I start service?
- I’m an agricultural customer. Why can’t I start or stop my service online?
- I’m starting service at a new location. How can I get a new PG&E account number online?
- Can I start or stop service online for a multifamily location?
- My service has been shut off. How do I get it restarted online?