The Recurring Payment online feature allows bills to be paid automatically as they become due through your checking or money market account, with the following options:
- Pay your bill upon receipt
- Pay the bill on the due date
You may set a maximum limit on the amount to be paid or pay the full amount due. PG&E will notify you by email if the automatic payment cannot be made because the payment would exceed your limit. We will also notify you if there is an additional amount due over your maximum limit.
To enroll, take the following steps:
- Sign in to Your Account.
- Scroll to Payment Options and select Set Up Recurring Payment.
- Select Pay Bill Upon Receipt OR Pay by Due Date.
- Select Pay up to a maximum of OR Pay full amount due.
- Enter the account nickname, the routing and account number, and the name on account.
- Select Confirm, or select Edit if you need to make changes.
You may also view your payment and reference number once Recurring Payments have been scheduled.