No. In most cases, the fumigation company needs your electric service to remain on to perform the fumigation.
Articles in this section
- My house or business needs to be fumigated. What does PG&E need to do?
- Can I set up a new residence in advance?
- How do I get my gas service turned back on after fumigation is complete?
- Does my electric service need to be turned off for fumigation?
- How do I start multiple services, such as cable and Internet, at my new address?
- How do I start service?
- I’m an agricultural customer. Why can’t I start or stop my service online?
- I’m starting service at a new location. How can I get a new PG&E account number online?
- Can I start or stop service online for a multifamily location?
- My service has been shut off. How do I get it restarted online?