No. In most cases, the fumigation company needs your electric service to remain on to perform the fumigation.
Articles in this section
- Why did I receive an orange notice door hanger?
- Can you paint my rusty gas meter?
- Do I need to wear a mask if PG&E is coming to my property?
- How do I get my gas service turned back on after fumigation is complete?
- Does my electric service need to be turned off for fumigation?
- My house or business needs to be fumigated. What does PG&E need to do?
- Will I be notified when the PG&E Service Representative is on their way to my house?
- The date or appointment time I want is grayed out and doesn’t respond when I select it.