Your payment was rejected due to a non-sufficient funds notification from your financial institution. An $11 processing fee has been applied to your account. It is not our policy to resubmit payments to financial institutions; however, the financial institutions and routing centers are able to resubmit a payment for processing at their discretion. If you require further assistance regarding this matter, please contact your financial institution.
Articles in this section
- Why are my winter bills higher than previous months?
- Can I waive my deposit?
- How do I make changes to my bank payment account?
- Where can I find and/or download a copy of my old bills?
- Recurring Payments did not take out the full amount due. Why?
- How do I make changes to an existing payment arrangement?
- When will my deposit be refunded?
- How do I request a refund?
- What are Recurring Payments? How do I enroll?
- Why did my last payment get rejected?