Your payment was rejected due to a non-sufficient funds notification from your financial institution. An $11 processing fee has been applied to your account. It is not our policy to resubmit payments to financial institutions; however, the financial institutions and routing centers are able to resubmit a payment for processing at their discretion. If you require further assistance regarding this matter, please contact your financial institution.
Articles in this section
- What is the "CA Climate Credit" line item on my energy statement?
- Bill Pay App & Kiosks Unavailable
- Why are my winter bills higher than previous months?
- Can I waive my deposit?
- How do I make changes to my bank or credit or debit payment account?
- Where can I find and/or download a copy of my old bills?
- Why didn't my solar system cover my entire bill or energy needs?
- How do I understand my solar bill?
- How does PG&E bill solar customers who are enrolled in Community Choice Aggregation (CCA)?
- Why did I receive an early true-up statement?