Instead of signing up for paperless billing through PG&E, you may sign up through your bank or credit union. Most major financial institutions offer this service.
- Have your 11-digit PG&E account number handy. Find it on your bill, in your online account or follow steps to look up your account number.
- Sign in to your online bank account.
- Go to the bill-pay section or payment center.
- To add PG&E, follow your bank or credit union’s instructions.
- Once you sign up, your financial institution will let PG&E know to stop mailing you paper bills. PG&E will send you one last paper bill. Thereafter, your bank or credit union will let you know when you have a PG&E payment due.
NOTE: Since each financial institution has its own processes, please reach out directly to your bank or credit union if you need assistance. To sign up for paperless billing directly through PG&E, sign in to your account.
To cancel paperless billing through your bank or credit union:
- Contact your financial institution for assistance with cancelling enrollment.
- Once you cancel enrollment, your financial institution will let PG&E know to resume mailing paper bills starting with your next bill.
If your financial institution fails to notify PG&E to resume mailing paper bills, call us at 1-800-743-5000.