Medical Baseline is a financial assistance program for residential customers who have special energy needs due to certain qualifying medical conditions. Find important information and helpful answers about the program in our frequently asked questions.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I am eligible to receive financial assistance?
- What is the Medical Baseline Program?
- How do I self-certify for the Medical Baseline Program?
- How do I recertify for the Medical Baseline Program?
- Why was I dropped from CARE?
- Are there any programs available for low-income households that help reduce energy costs?
- I'm experiencing a financial hardship. Are there any programs that can help me with my energy bill until I am financially stable?
- How do I sign up for Budget Billing?
- Is there a fee to enroll in Budget Billing?
- I just enrolled in Budget Billing. When will it take effect?