If any of your solar equipment (solar panels or inverters) is being replaced, even if the system size is not changing, a new application must be submitted. PG&E needs to conduct another Engineering Review for safety reasons. You must submit a new application through the ACE-IT tool.
How to apply
- Both the old system and new system specifications must be included in the submission.
- Based on the responses of the user, the ACE-IT tool will determine the correct application form and complete it automatically.
- The following documents may also be attached, but are not required at the time of submission:
- Single line diagram (SLD) that labels equipment as: Existing, New or Removed
- Site plans
- NEM aggregation spreadsheet (if applicable)
- Variance request (if applicable)
- Final signed off building permit
- Proof of insurance coverage
- Additional technical documentation
- Any other documentation