Self-Certification is required for our permanent designated customers every two years. All others follow Self-Certification for year one and a Recertification (medical practitioner's signature) for year two. Get more information in our frequently asked questions.
Articles in this section
- Does medical baseline apply to both gas and electric services?
- Is medical baseline a discount?
- Does medical baseline guarantee that my services will not be interrupted?
- How do I transfer my medical baseline allowance to a new home?
- I live in a mobile home park; do I qualify for the medical baseline program?
- How do I notify PG&E that someone in my home requires life-support equipment?
- How will I know if my medical baseline was approved or denied?
- How long does it take to see the medical baseline discount on my bill?
- There are multiple people in my home with medical needs, can I get a bigger medical baseline allotment?
- Can I get medical baseline at more than one home?