Our outage maps are intended to show current, active outages. At this time, it’s currently not possible to display prior outage information online.
Articles in this section
- How can I see what the cause was for an outage if it’s already been restored?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- Why is PG&E installing Surge Arrester's?
- What is a surge arrester?
- Why does the Enhanced Power Line Safety Setting cause the outage to last longer?
- Are Enhanced Power Line Safety Settings only located in High Fire Threat areas?
- What does PG&E use when an outage requires patrolling?
- Why did PG&E add the Enhanced Power Line Safety Setting?
- What are the cons of the Enhanced Power Line Safety Setting?