Click here to view symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure.
Suspect you have been exposed to carbon monoxide?
If it is safe to do so, immediately turn off and stop using the gas appliance you suspect is causing the problem. Open the windows to ventilate the area. Do not use the appliance again until it has been determined to be safe by a qualified professional.
Get out of the building and make sure that no one goes back into the building until you are assured that it is safe.
- Call 911 and seek medical attention if anyone experiences possible carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms.
- Contact a qualified professional, or PG&E at 1-800-743-5000, or to have the appliance inspected by our gas service personnel.