A payment extension moves the due date to a later date (up to 30 days) to allow you extra time to pay the balance in full. You can extend your due date for your current bill by logging into Your Account and selecting Payment Arrangement under Payment Options, then select Extension. Visit our payment options page for more information.
Articles in this section
- How can I set up a pay plan?
- How do I know what I am supposed to pay if I have a payment arrangement?
- What happens if I miss a payment for the COVID Relief Payment Plan?
- How do the payment installments for the COVID Relief Payment Plan show up on my monthly bill?
- How are the payment installments calculated for the COVID Relief Payment Plan?
- Will my Covid Relief Pay Plan cancel if I miss a payment?
- What is a payment arrangement or pay plan?
- Can I make payment arrangements online?
- Is there a fee for requesting a payment arrangement?
- Can I create a payment arrangement on my closed account?